Restaurant Kitchen Manager…great food plus craft brew and amazing service served in a high-energy restaurant environment!
Great opportunity to join a new and exciting concept poised for growth!
Plus, we have a team of committed staff members who love their restaurant!
IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Kitchen Manager!
Apply now to learn more!
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Directly accountable for the assigned areas of responsibility are meeting expectations
- Setting clear priorities for your team and driving desired results
- Ensure staff members are performing their duties and job responsibilities to expectation
- Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to the restaurant team through people development and coaching practices
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- Must have 2 years or more of full-service restaurant kitchen management experience
- Experienced with leading proper sanitation practices and food handling compliance
- Hands-on when required and able to multi-task within restaurant operations
- Team building and a spirit of collaboration is a must!
- Must be able to attain COVID19 Precaution Certification - ServSafe
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Benefits and Compensation:
- Healthcare, PTO, Dental, Vision
- Very competitive compensation package
- A fair balance of quality of life
- A culture of integrity and people-first
- Stability and growth progression
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: