Looking for a General Manager who will be managing and leading the daily operations of a single restaurant to ensure the delivery of outstanding guest service. You will be leading the management team and other staff in overseeing the financial results, operations, staff development, customer service, and compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards, and specifications. Must be available to work long and/or irregular hours, as needed, to ensure the proper functioning of the restaurant.
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years of General Manager restaurant experience at a restaurant doing at least $3M in annual sales
- Oversee all day-to-day restaurant operations to ensure company standards and quality of food, service, and sanitation are met
- Supervise management and hourly staff (20-40 employees and 2-5 managers)
- Enter inventory into the restaurant's computer system
- Meet company budgetary expectations, including cost control, efficient staffing, and expectations set for restaurant profit
- Complete all administrative functions and prepare all administrative reports as required by company policies and procedures
- Conduct orientation and train all assistant managers and other staff as needed
- Perform all performance reviews on a regular basis and provide feedback, coaching, and counseling
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER BENEFITS OFFERED:
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, short term/long term disability, 401k)
- Bonuses monthly
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: