We are a popular, fun, full-service restaurant looking for managers to motivate our team. If you are a dynamo who enjoys dealing with high energy team members and lively clientele we want to talk to you, send us your resume today!
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all operational activities
- Oversee team training and development
- Ensure guest satisfaction
- Cost controls
- Visible dining room presence / Table Touching
Restaurant Assistant Manager Qualifications:
- High volume experience of over $5 million
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Training experience
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Comprehensive health care package
- We do not micro-manage
- Achievable bonus plan
- Opportunity for rapid growth to a GM role / more store locations being planned
- Salary - $45,000.00 / $50,000.00
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: