Residential Property - Financial Accountant
Goodwin Recruiting Tucson, AZ
- Posted: May 13, 2021
Our client is a fast-growing property management company headquartered in Phoenix. We seek a strong real estate financial accountant for both Tucson and Phoenix portfolios.
- 2 years in property management accounting.
- Able to complete in a timely manner all financial reporting for a regional set of properties
- Experience in property accounting non-negotiable
- AppFolio and Yardi experience
- Ability to organize and execute virtual budget meetings with onsite managers.
- Able to coordinate AP, AR, and reserve request activities relating to your portfolio
- Responsive with a sense of urgency
- The ability to provide rationale and clarity for management queries
- Top organization skills
- Maintain an excellent level of focus to the details
- Able to attend work in an office environment, rather than remotely
Real EstateView all jobs at Goodwin Recruiting