Our Premier Senior Living & Alzheimer's Care Community is actively searching for our next Resident Care Director. This integral position is the cornerstone of resident health & safety; sets the standard for great care and is one of the foundations upon which we have built our reputation.
Resident Care Director Responsibilities:
- Lead nursing staff and coordinate care with physicians daily
- Audit current care plans and integrate new ideas in quality patient care
- Work closely with Operations to maintain local, state and federal compliances
- Clear and concise charting practices a must
Resident Care Director Qualifications:
- Bachelors' Degree in nursing is a must
- Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 3 years in clinical management experience
- Senior Living and/or Dementia Care background
Resident Care Director Benefits:
- Competitive Salary Commiserate with Experience
- Health, Medical, and paid vacation
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: