We are a well-known, national brand that is still growing! We are interviewing for an experienced General Manager with a passion for success and the drive to advance to join our team!
General Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Upholding food safety standards
- Experience hiring, coaching and developing teams
- Organized administratively
- Profit and Loss Statement knowledge
- Ability to analyze food cost and other measurable reports
General Manager Qualifications Include:
- PUW and Drive-Thru Experience Required
- Previous experience as a General Manager in a QSR setting
- Drive a customer-centric atmosphere
- Success at building team stability
- Experience with a sales volume of $1 million or more annualized
General Manager Benefits Include:
- Strong competitive salary
- Achievable bonus structure
We are people-driven. If you'd like a chance for success and advance your career, send us your resume today!
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: