Multi Unit F & B Manager for Established Hospitality Company - JN -042021-56513
Goodwin Recruiting Farmingdale, ME
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
F&B Multi Operations Manager Essential Functions
- Ensures, on a daily basis, that the units are open and staffed appropriately, the store is clean, inventory levels are appropriate, and equipment is working properly
- Uses judgment and discretion to resolve complex questions and problems and refers more complex issues to the Director of Operations
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of associates and assigns responsibilities for specified work
- Monitors activities, duties, and responsibilities of exempt-level associates on the management team to ensure they are performing exempt-level work on a daily basis
- Coaches and develops assigned operations associates
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of all applicable brand standards, CBAs, Landlord lease agreements, and all procedures and protocols to maximize brand/landlord/labor relations
- Maintains an in-depth understanding of all federal, state, and local sanitary, safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to comply with the law
- Monitors and maintains all quality control records, to include ensuring compliance with quality assurance and loss prevention policies and procedures
- Manages the use and improvement of all systems, policies, and procedures developed by HMSHost and its branded partners
- Ensures an exceptional level of food, service, ambiance, and overall customer and associate satisfaction
- Analyzes and manages financial results of the units to ensure maximum profits are balanced with customer and associate satisfaction
- Ensures that all products are prepared and presented in accordance with brand or company standards
- Identifies and executes hiring, termination, advancement, promotion, or any other associate status change needs of the units
- Interviews and selects job candidates for open operations positions
- Maintains effective communication and positive associate relations by ensuring all associated activities are performed in a timely and professional manner, including hiring, training, performance reviews, progressive discipline, resolving associate relations issues, and managing incentive programs
- Provides the highest quality of customer service to the customers at all times, including monitoring guest interactions to ensure proper training of all staff
- Supports and enhances working relationships with partners, landlords, and the community
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma; college degree in hospitality, restaurant management preferred; brand certification a plus
- Requires 5 or more years of experience in high-volume and/or multi-unit Food and Beverage operations or other related management experience
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with individuals
- Possesses a proven background in maintaining strong cost control and quality standards
- Possesses the knowledge and skills necessary to understand and use financial reports
Salary Range $60,000-$68,000 plus 10% bonus and great benefits
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them. DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match. SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time. See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: https://jobs.goodwinrecruiting.com/