We are an established restaurant group seeking someone to manage the daily operations of the kitchen and its employees in our neighborhood restaurant. If you are someone who enjoys developing teams and thrives in an environment with well-run systems. Please apply today!
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Food cost, labor cost to be kept within budget
- Ensure the safety of the team, guests, and food
- Ensure team is performing correct tasks and processes
- Ensure timeliness and quality of food
- Be a mentor and developer of your team
Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- Kitchen manager in a casual dining establishment for a minimum of 2 years
- Led a team of over 10 people
- Sales in the 2-3 million range
- Team player
Kitchen Manager Benefits:
- 3 weeks PTO
- 2 sequential days off each week
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: