Become part of our Management Team! We are looking for experienced Kitchen Managers who are ready to take the next strip in their careers. Needs to be a polished leader from a quality, full-service brand. A high-energy personality is critical to fit with our culture, so we are looking for someone who has a true PASSION for what we do to succeed and grow with our company. Most have a very hands-on management style and be familiar with both BOH and FOH operations. If you are looking for a career and a place you can grow with, we would be interested in talking with you.
Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operation of the restaurant
- Monitor the quality of products and services produced
- Adjust the daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of supplies
- Maintain health standards for all service staff
- Strong knowledge of restaurant P&L's is paramount
Kitchen Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years' experience in a full-service restaurant environment
- In-depth knowledge of all steps of service and food safety practices
- Strong leadership qualities and TEAM BUILDING SKILLS!
- Ability to thrive and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Kitchen Manager Benefit Details:
- Opportunities for advancement in a stable and growing company
- Great bonus program
- 100% medical/dental coverage
- Tenure Bonus program
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: