Hotel - Resident General Manager
Goodwin Recruiting Chattanooga, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hotel - Resident General Manager Job Description
The Resident General Manager will oversee personnel and daily operational tasks. This role will ensure consistency in the quality of standards, maximization of financial returns, development of people, execution of brand standards, and building awareness of our offerings in the local community.
Hotel - Resident General Manager Expectations:
- Deliver excellent first impression for all guests and potential guests, ensuring special requests are filled
- Responsible for local sales and marketing calls on local demand generators, taking ownership of the entire sales process including share shift strategy
- Hire, train, coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to their highest level of success
- Work with the team to coordinate and provide excellence in housekeeping, maintenance, sales, and operations
- Provide leadership and management to Team Members in conjunction with the company's purpose, brand, and culture
- Schedule Team Members according to business demands and requests
- Responsible for proper administration for key control
- Manage online reviews and to improve property and brand reputation on key platforms
- Ensure Safety and Security processes and procedures are in place, followed, and utilized
- Know all hotel emergency procedures. Demonstrate and train all associates on these procedures, and inform the leadership of any safety hazards
- Manage financial processes and responsible for secure cash handling and processing procedures
- Assist in planning, managing, and attending guest events
- Report to executive team-specific changes needed to continue to be the first choice for extended stay travelers.
- Manage all responsibilities related to licenses and contracts
- Responsible for the property s operational success and profitability
- Ability to be readily available if there is an emergency
Hotel - Resident General Manager Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to utilize Excel to conduct analysis
- Leadership and management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to effectively handle emergency situations
Hotel - Resident General Manager Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is required
- 3-5 years extended-stay experience
- 5+ years supervisory or management experience
The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision. The noise level is usually moderate.
Hotel - Resident General Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Accommodations of a 2 Bedroom apartment are provided for Resident General Managers at our hotels. Utilities including High-Speed Internet, are included
- Medical, Dental, and Vision including 401k retirement plan with company matching up to 6% contribution
- Salary ranges from $47,000 - $50,000 depending on the experience and size of the hotel.
- Strong Competitive bonus program based on performance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday /Sick PTO
We/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
TourismView all jobs at Goodwin Recruiting