A seacoast-based hospitality group is opening a new hotel property in Hampton in the Summer of 2020 and is seeking a manager to oversee all aspects of the new opening. If you are seeking an opportunity with the freedom to make decisions, and a place you can really make an impact and grow, then this is the position for you. Please send your resume today!
Hotel/Property Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5+ years in hotel operations
- Combination with food/beverage a big plus
- Experience overseeing rental properties, which will be done in the offseason
- Hands-on, get-it-done type of attitude
- Must have supervised a team of at least 10 staff members
- College degree required
Hotel/Property Manager Benefits:
- Huge growth opportunity! This group owns rental properties, hotels, and restaurants and is continuing to expand. Want someone who is eager and hungry to grow.
- Beautiful scenery.
- Creative freedom.
- Generous Monthly Stipend for Health/Dental Benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.