A beautiful property is in need of a General Manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day operation, ensuring our team and our guests are well taken care of.
Hotel General Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee daily operations
- Direct reports from Housekeeping, Front Office, and Maintenance departments
- Handle all scheduling, vendor relationships, and hiring of new employees
- Grow RevPar in conjunction with Front Office Manager
- Ensure positive Yelp reviews
- Forecasting, budgeting, and adherence to policies important
Hotel General Manager Qualifications
- At least 2 years in a General Manager position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on leadership style
- Able to be on-call when needed
Hotel General Manager Compensation
- Salary based on experience
- Healthcare package
- Employee housing option
- Performance-based bonus
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: