A large franchise group of a recognized fast-food brand is hiring talented leaders.
Restaurant Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining excellent food quality by following prescribed holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Recruiting, hiring, training, orienting, and motivating employees
- Maximizing sales
- Responsible for all operating costs and cash control
Restaurant Assistant Manager Requirements:
- A minimum of three years of progressive restaurant leadership or restaurant management experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Great attitude and desire to grow with an expanding restaurant group
Restaurant Assistant Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salaries with segment-leading benefits!
- Bonus and profit-sharing potential!
- 5-day work weeks with respect to work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities with this growing group
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: