We are seeking a highly motivated and professional Food & Beverage Manager for a private golf course to drive sales and provide phenomenal service in our beautiful and one-of-a-kind environment.
Food & Beverage Manager Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience with a private club, resort or upscale restaurant
- Strong technical and organizational skills- Experience with JONAS point of sale system is a plus
- Professional appearance; quality verbal and written skills
- Strong wine background including the comfortability with curating a wine list and training staff accordingly
- Valid Driver's License in good standing
- B.A. or B.S. with an emphasis in Hospitality or Culinary is a plus
Food & Beverage Manager Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Uniform Allowance
- Continuing Education
- Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day and Valentine's Day
- Golf privileges & pro-shop discounts
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: