Finance Accounting Manager
Goodwin Recruiting Dallas, TX
- Expired: November 03, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is a leading independent distributor of life and health insurance products for the Senior market.
The Finance Accounting Manager is responsible for all the accounting for their assigned subsidiaries; reviewing entries posted by local admin, posting new entries, reconciling bank accounts, and performing balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts in the general ledger.
Finance Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Addressing the entity s accounting and other related matters assigned as the first point of contact.
- Compete monthly, quarterly, and annual financial close
- Reviewing acquisition packets for audits
- Training and mentoring 2-3 Senior Accountants
- Heavily involved in accounting for the acquisition and integrating entities into the Integrity Finance process.
- Reviewing the Income statement analytics monthly.
Finance Accounting Manager Requirements:
- You MUST BE A Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Experience in NetSuite preferred but not required (on the job training available)
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Expertise in Excel (high-speed customization, VLOOKUP, pivot tables, formula, etc.)
- Working knowledge of GAAP accounting principles
Finance Accounting Manager Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability Insurance
- 401K (5% match)
- HSA and FSA options
- Paid Holidays 11 days/ 2 days of community service PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Goodwin Recruiting