Fast-Casual General Manager
Goodwin Recruiting Keyport, NJ
- Expired: October 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client is searching for energetic Restaurant General Managers. You will be a hands-on leader and not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and working shoulder to shoulder with your team to build a successful business. If you are quality-driven, aggressive, organized, and looking for a better quality of life, this is the job for you.
Fast-Casual General Manager Qualifications:
- 5 years Restaurant General Manager Experience
- High-energy, outgoing personality, fun to work for
- Proven track record of people development
- Strong P&L knowledge
- Coach mentality
Fast-Casual General Manager Requirements:
- You must be available to work 5-6 days/48+ hours a week, depending on location and staffing
- We know you' ll want to hire, coach, and develop great people to build a solid team
- You are responsible for the overall operation of the restaurant according to company & franchisee standards and in compliance with all applicable laws
- You are a strong, positive leader to your team so you can all deliver great and friendly guest experiences
- Grow your sales with an entrepreneurial spirit and a guest-focused attitude
Fast-Casual General Manager Benefits:
- Great bonus program
- Health benefits
- Paid time off
- Great quality of life-no late nights
A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university or 5+ years of progressive restaurant management experience.
FoodView all jobs at Goodwin Recruiting