Goodwin Recruiting Riverview, FL
- Expired: April 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Need a strong Executive Chef for a well-known and established concept. We're looking for someone who can add quality to a strong culture. Someone who is able to get maximum results from their staff and take them to the limit of their abilities, while still fostering a positive work environment.
Responsibilities and Key Activities include:
- Scratch Kitchen/full-service experience is preferred - hands-on vs. clipboard managers
- High volume experience
- Ability in driving profitability and overall operational compliance
- Builds Team Talent: Ensures only the right people are hired and developed in the restaurant
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds themself and the team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills.
- Drives Sales by consistent high-quality food and service standards.
- Plans and communicates effectively with team and supervisors
We also offer:
- A strong culture
- A fair balance of quality of life
- Health benefits
- Vacation after 1 year
- Growth based on effort and results
FoodView all jobs at Goodwin Recruiting