We are looking for a highly creative, hands-on, up-and-coming Executive Chef who is ready to make a name for themselves.
Executive Chef Requirements:
- We are looking for an adaptable Executive Chef who has wide-ranging experience with a primary focus on scratch, upscale cuisine
- Must be hands-on and experienced with full-kitchen responsibility and leadership
- Background can be branded restaurant, boutique hotel, and independent concepts with good systems in place
- Experience collaborating on menu, controlling costs, staff leadership, and business development - including banquets and catering
- Creativity paired with consistent quality
- Good progression in both tenure and title
- Solid culinary training and mentorships
Executive Chef Compensation:
- Base salary in the $50,000 to $55,000 range, depending on background and experience
- 10% Bonus on profitability
- Healthcare allowance
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: