Executive Chef needed for an upscale downtown hotel. We are looking for a well-rounded Chef who can help with menu development but can also manage consistency and structure. Looking for a hands-on individual who can work alongside a small team while managing a casual, upscale Restaurant and banquet operation in an upscale environment.
Executive Chef Responsibilities
- Executive Chef is responsible for all aspects of the kitchen operations, including Restaurant, Banquets, and Room Service
- Scheduling, leading, and managing a kitchen and utility staff
- Work with Hotel GM and sales staff in menu planning, group bookings, and quality sourcing of local products
- Ensuring proper food safety, sanitation, safe work practices, and security in the kitchen
Executive Chef Requirements
- 2 to 5 Years in Kitchen Management in an upscale-casual kitchen, including a 3-meal-a-day hotel restaurant and banquet operation
- Solid knowledge in food preparation methods and enthusiasm to work hands-on alongside team members
- Good understanding of scheduling, labor management, ordering, food cost, inventory controls, and cost management
- ServSafe Certified a plus
- Excellent people skills, communication skills, and leadership skills
Executive Chef Benefits
- Competitive wages of $50,000 to $55,000
- Generous Paid time off/Vacation/Sick/Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance package
We/Our Client are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: