We are seeking an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer to join an established manufacturer and distributor of fluid processing products. The Electrical Controls Engineer should have strong electrical and controls design experience in industrial settings, ideally with expertise in control panels.
Electrical Controls Engineer Functions:
- Develop electrical design requirements, drawing, and schematics through interpretation of mechanical and hydraulic design
- Collaborate with manufacturing on the identification of appropriate electrical materials for equipment production, as well as maintaining electrical supplier relationships
- Support shop and field personnel with commissioning, testing, and troubleshooting of products
- Support the sales team in the quotation development process, as needed
- Develop product training and operating documentation (ie O&M Manuals)
- Provide mentorship and cross-training opportunities to engineers and shop personnel
- Adhere to all workplace safety laws, regulations, standards, and practices
Electrical Controls Engineer Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in the design of Industrial Controls
- Experienced with programming and commissioning of HMIs, PLCs, VFDs, etc.
- AutoCAD Electrical proficiency needed; Autodesk Inventor experience desirable
- Knowledgeable of industry standards of safety and design for industrial machinery, specifically control panels (i.e. UL508A, NFPA 79)
- Must be comfortable working both in production environment and occasionally in the field
Electrical Controls Engineer Benefits:
- Salary $80-100K, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision; Wellness plan with cash incentives
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: