The Director of Nursing is a vital leader of the Nursing Department. The DON is responsible for ensuring regulatory requirements and standards of care. The resident/family expectations must be met while achieving programmatic and financial facility objectives.
Director of Nursing Responsibilities
- Oversee residents' quality of life respecting dignity, and privacy
- Education, training, and performance management of nursing staff
- Fiscal Management - prepare, submit, and administer nursing budgets
- A vital part of the facility leadership team
- Participate in the nursing call rotation
Director of Nursing Requirements
- Graduate of an Accredited Nursing Program
- Current RN License in the State of WA
- Management experience (SNF, LTC, AIT, ADON, DON, DNS, SW as RCM)
- Must have participated in at least 1 Survey
- 3 years of clinical experience
Director of Nursing Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits, including 401k
- PTO (Vacation & Sick Pay)
- 6 paid holidays a year
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: