Director of IT
Goodwin Recruiting Broomfield, CO
- Expired: May 11, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Director of Information Technology is responsible for leading all IT operations, ensuring the department runs efficiently, and provide tech support to our operations and field teams. Additionally, they will ensure IT security of our organization and create a strategy for our company's IT infrastructure.
***Applicants MUST have IT experience in the hospitality industry***
Director of Information Technology Responsibilities:
- Create systems/processes for our entire IT department
- Provide end-user services to our entire team while building trust and positive business relationships
- Make recommendations for improvements to the leadership team, present proposals for capital improvements, and communicate with C-level executives
- Oversee investigations and security audits as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Director of Information Technology Qualifications:
- 7-10 years of experience in an IT role
- At least 3 years of IT management experience
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science required; master s degree or MBA preferred.
- Experience with Aloha and Toast POS systems
- Proficient in the newest, most innovative technology for IT systems and management.
- Experience in the hotel or restaurant industry required.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
Director of Information Technology Compensation:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- PTO/Sick Time/Vacation
- 401(k) with company match
- Comprehensive healthcare package
TechnologyView all jobs at Goodwin Recruiting