A hotel management Group in the Midwest seeks an experienced Director of Food & Beverage for a new Boutique Hotel to lead it's Service and Culinary Team. This Group offers a stable environment with a great Guest and Team forward Culture that offers opportunities for growth. If you are looking for a new exciting opportunity with a great company, please apply today!.
Director of Food & Beverage Responsibilities:
- Oversee all Food & Beverage departments to ensure the highest quality of product and service
- Extensive experience in managing Weddings, Events, Banquets, and Catering
- Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team to drive revenues
- Analyze and maintain budgetary cost
- Develop menus to exceed Guest expectations
- Work with other Hotel departments to ensure the departments work together efficiently
- Develop an annual Budget
Director of Food & Beverage Qualifications:
- Required: High School Diploma or G.E.D., a minimum of 3 years as a Food & Beverage Director.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or 2 year Associate's Degree and 3 years of Food & Beverage Director Experience, preferably within multiple hotels and markets
- 5 years of Hotel experience
Director of Food & Beverage:
- Salary - $65,000 to $75,000
- Bonus up to 10% paid Quarterly
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Associate Discounts
We/Our Client/Our Clients are equal opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client/our clients do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: