Catering Sales Manager:
The catering sales manager is responsible for effectively selling food and beverage, event planning services, and facilities for the hotel.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
- Target results-oriented, high revenue, potential sales calls to ensure a successful direct sales program in accordance with established goals and objectives
- Sell catering services to all potential consumers
- Establish new accounts
- Maximize yield management opportunities
- Maintain consistent verbal and written communications with clients
- Maximize existing key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth
- Solicit referrals from existing accounts
- Actively participate in industry-related organizations and the local community to develop business
- Conduct onsite presentations to prospective customers
- Outline available hotel space and facilities
- Negotiate function space and food and beverage commitments to yield maximum profitability and enhance the hotel's financial performance
Qualifications – Education, Experience, & Skills
- Minimum of 3 years of catering sales experience
- Experience with weddings and large events
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed sales goals by effectively negotiating and closing business
- Must be available to work weekends based on business demands
- Proven track record of developing long-term client relationships
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications
- Strong leadership and professional appearance
We/Our Client are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, We/Our Client do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: