Area Manager for Growing Brand
Goodwin Recruiting Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The City Manager will ensure oversee the management of all properties within a region of the US, and lead the team to provide the highest level of service at all times. Focusing on preserving the company's competitive advantage, while growing market share with the region. Strong emphasis on revenue, payroll, claims, and guest satisfaction. This includes hiring and training all staff, establishing and maintaining relationships with managers of each account, increasing revenue, and controlling payroll, and claims. This role will report directly to the VP of the company and will hold a high level of discretion and responsibility within our rapidly growing organization.
City Manager Responsibilities:
- Be engaged full-time with all management of accounts with the region
- Responsible for building relationships in the communities, and generating sales leads
- Identify, coach, and train associates for internal promotion within the city and across the company
- Foster a friendly and professional atmosphere and a team-focused work environment
- Maintain a strong level of communication with all staff and clients
- Attend local events, association meetings, etc. in order to network for possible business prospects and leads.
- Assure associates maintain high levels of customer service while having a uniform, professional appearance at all times
- Maintain a safe working environment, as well as assuring loss claims to the guest property is minimal, and at or below budgeted levels
- Being prepared for on-call problem solving 24/7, and other duties as assigned by Area Manager
City Manager Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to manage up to 100 associates and unit managers
- Excellent computer skills (Windows/Office) and willingness to embrace and teach new technology
- History of customer service excellence in progressively advanced leadership roles
- High level of dependability and adaptability
- Ability to foster teamwork and respect for diversity
- 5+ years management experience in a hospitality or service-focused industry, preferably with multi-unit management experience
City Manager Benefits:
- Very desirable salary and achievable bonus
- Health/dental/vision insurance, PTO
- Huge growth opportunity in a fast-growing organization
- Extensive training and systems management in place at all levels
- Expecting to add 401K program in 2022
At Goodwin Recruiting we are committed to our core values. We take our value, Dedicated to Diversity & Inclusion, very seriously and will never discriminate against a candidate or client based on any protected classes. Our clients seek qualified candidates, and that s what we deliver. A person's age, gender, race, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or arrest or conviction record has no bearing on whether he, she, or they are able to do the job. We evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities that meet the requirements of the position and aim to open doors and change lives. We value all people, understanding that uniqueness and diversity foster a stronger team that is innovative and brings varying perspectives to the table. We put our money where our mouth is and are proud of our efforts to identify a broad slate of candidates, with many hiring success stories to share.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them. DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match. SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time. See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: https://jobs.goodwinrecruiting.com/