An established and highly-regarded Law Firm in Jupiter, FL, is looking for a Tax Manager to join their team and make an immediate impact by working closely with clients and partners to provide exceptional service. The ideal Tax Manager will have a CPA, 4+ years of tax season experience, and the ambition to succeed at a professional and friendly firm. Relocation candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
TAX MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work Independently on Tax Preparation & Planning
- Preparation and review of Federal and State income tax filings for high-net-worth individuals, trusts, and closely-held entities
- Collaborate with in-house attorneys and paralegals
- Research & Resolve Tax Issues
- Maintain Strong Client Relationships through Open & Exceptional Service
- Collaborate with Partners on Tax Issues & Client Projects
TAX MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- CPA Required -- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ Years of Public Accounting in Tax with a focus on high net worth individuals, trust, and closely-held entities
- Self-Starter with the ability to manage own workload
- Demonstrated Client Communication Skills
- Desire to Grow with Nurturing Firm for Long-Term Opportunities
TAX MANAGER SALARY & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Salary plus Bonus Potential
- Excellent Benefits, including 100% healthcare
- Great Location
- Awesome Growth Potential
- Relocation Bonus and Housing Subsidy
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: