We are currently searching for a Survey Party Chief for a well established and growing company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for project management on survey projects, as well as managing survey activities related to conventional, GPS, and laser scanning surveys.
Surveyor Party Chief Responsibilities:
• Assist Project Manager, Survey Technician, and Survey Coordinator
• Monitor and improve production levels and staff utilization
• Provide quality control and quality assurance on Survey deliverables
• Generate new business leads using various marketing strategies
• Analyze activities, costs, operations, and forecast data
• Enforce company policies with respect to safety, protocol, and procedures
Surveyor Party Chief Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
• GA Professional Licensed Surveyor (PLS)
• 6-10 years of working management experience
• Working experience with AutoCAD and Microstation
Surveyor Party Chief Compensation & Benefits:
• Base salary of $110K - $120K, on experience
• Yearly Bonus
• Comprehensive benefits package
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: