****EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SEATTLE MARKET LEADER**WEALTH MANAGEMENT-SR. FINANCIAL ADVISOR***
An established and expanding wealth management firm with $4b AUM is looking for AN entrepreneurial SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR - WEALTH MANAGEMENT to make an immediate impact by expanding the firm's footprint in the Seattle market.
The ideal SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR - WEALTH MANAGEMENT will bring a demonstrated record of success in client acquisition and retention, an aggressive growth mindset and the ability to deliver client-focused results!
A SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR - WEALTH MANAGEMENT has unlimited earning potential!
SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR - WEALTH MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect & Develop New Clients by Marketing Financial Planning, Investment Strategy, & Firm Products
- Provide Elite Level of Investment Strategy & Services to High Net Worth Clients
- Collaborate with Executive Staff for Investment & Marketing Strategy Plans
- Manage & Mentor Advisory Team
SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR - WEALTH MANAGEMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Successful Experience in Wealth Management, Financial Advisory, or Related Field
- Bachelors Degree and 3+ Years of Experience
- Entrepreneurial Attitude, Drive, & Grit to Expand Company Success
- Elite Communication Skills
- Series 65 & 66 (Series 7 nice but not necessary)
SENIOR FINANCIAL ADVISOR - WEALTH MANAGEMENT SALARY & REQUIREMENTS:
- Competitive Salary - Draw with Huge Earning Potential!
- Excellent Benefits
- Growth Opportunities