IMMEDIATE OPENING - Restaurant Marketing Project Manager
Our current need is for a Marketing Project Manager for a growing restaurant concept
The Marketing Project Manager must be a polished up-and-comer with a great personality who can lead and develop people. They will act as a Brand Ambassador for the restaurant group and must be able to connect with the client base and the surrounding communities effectively. He/she must have a good understanding of what it takes to create a positive, cultured work environment. The Marketing Project Manager must have highly effective communication skills on all activities and be able to motivate store-level management teams to drive sales. They will be required to work in the market as needed to gain valuable experience in the restaurant's brand. Candidates must be confident in restaurant operations.
Restaurant Marketing Project Manager Job Requirements:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing projects
- Responsible for all aspects of social media - from roll-outs to execution, and up to the minute updates
- Manage all aspects of athlete and celebrity obligations
- Conduct regular store visits to advise on marketing layouts within the restaurants
Restaurant Marketing Project Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must possess the ability to work independently, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, analytical abilities and fantastic follow-up
- The ability to work hand in hand with Ownership and Corporate team
- 2 - 3 years in Brand Ambassador Marketing Project Manager role
- Fast-casual, family-friendly, polished-casual restaurant experience
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- The ability to create, research, develop, implement, and measure marketing strategies
- An aggressive and creative forward-thinking focus on the brand -- "boots on the ground" mentality
Restaurant Marketing Project Manager Benefits:
- Strong, Competitive Salary
- Travel Reimbursement and Laptop
- Health Benefits and PTO
- Company Meal Policy
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: https://jobs.goodwinrecruiting.com