We are seeking managers with at least 2+ years of experience in leading a successful restaurant. Candidates will have the opportunity to lead an exceptional restaurant and have the autonomy to move the business forward. You must have experience in Casual dining to meet the requirements for these opportunities.
- Researching, implementing and overseeing potential in-store sales and marketing opportunities.
- Controlling P&L. Planning, tracking and managing budgets
- Managing proper inventory and staffing levels
- Ensuring all Company food and operational safety policies are followed by all team members
- Track monthly results and trends in business forecasting
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and monitoring the progress of all personnel
- Minimum of 2+ years working as a salaried restaurant manager
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong cost control experience and past performance
- Good tenure with previous employment