We are seeking a restaurant general manager and assistant manager with an upscale polished dining experience ready to take their career to the next level. A true passion for hospitality is required. The right person will be hardworking, dedicated and ready to make a difference.
Restaurant General and Floor Manager Requirements:
- Daily Operations - Day-to-day operations for the back of the house with a focus on quality, consistency and guest satisfaction
- Strong Leader – Needs to be able to uphold standards with the team and implement systems
- A Good Communicator - Can plan and communicate effectively with team and supervisors
- Exceptional Work Ethic - someone who is hands-on with a solid background in a scratch kitchen
- Problem Solver - can effectively lead the team, thinking positively and proactively to handle any obstacles and solve potential issues that may arise
Restaurant General and Floor Manager Qualifications:
- Strong Sense of Culture – needs to be able to implement systems and create structure
- Experience - 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Passionate About the Industry - You must have an ownership mentality and be able to manage employees while ensuring guests are always number one!
- Experience with restaurant openings - must have the endurance to create positive change
- High Energy- Must bring positive high energy to the room and bring great ideas
Restaurant General and Floor Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Growth Potential