Are you ready for a culture change? Experienced Restaurant General Managers, Restaurant Managers, and Assistant Managers with fast casual and upscale casual experience are encouraged to apply. A proven track record in customer-focused and high volume restaurants is preferred. Strong multi-tasking and communication skills along with a prevailing sense of urgency are appreciated. Managers that are passionate about genuine hospitality and are self-motivated to pursue bigger picture opportunities should apply. Consider this opportunity to lead a team, influence a strong culture of integrity and loyalty, and take advantage of the best quality of life in restaurants! Apply Today!
We are looking for a General Manager for a high-volume retail food chain who can motivate and lead high-performance teams. We offer longevity and stability with ongoing training and development for all associates.
Restaurant General Manager In Training Qualifications:
- 3 years’ recent experience as a manager in fast casual or casual dining
- Strong understanding of Cost Control, Inventory Management
- Excel in efficiency, exquisite presentation, and genuine hospitality
- Kind and Generous - a passion for people
- A can-do, positive attitude is key to success — servant leaders apply!
Restaurant General Manager In Training Responsibilities:
- Lead, coach and develop a team in high volume, hands-on setting
- Define and guide management towards achieving team goals in sales and quality in all areas of operations
- Exemplify superb communication skills and teamwork first mindset
Restaurant General Manager In Training Benefits and Compensation:
- We believe that family and personal life is as important as your work life. Our Restaurant Managers enjoy a flexible work schedule, and typically work 45 hours a week during non-holiday times.
- Excellent benefits, bonuses, PTO, and vacation.
- Comprehensive 6-week training program.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive incentive and rewards programs.
- We love to promote from within, so we are always looking for talented, high-performing associates to develop to the next level.