MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN THE RESTAURANT INDUSTRY
The Administrative Assistant is responsible to support on the corporate level as well as act as a liaison and support between the restaurant collection and the leadership team.
APPLY FOR THIS AWESOME OPPORTUNITY NOW!!
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Clerical support as needed—Ops SOP’s, Store comms, etc.
- Sharepoint Management
- MS Suite Proficient
- Workshop coordination
- Master Store Management schedule
- Gm/CDC PTO Tracker
- Menu Updates
- Facilities Vendor Coordinator (Stores)
- R & M tracking
- Operations Liaison
- Coordinating Vendor Visits
- Expense Report Management
- Chubb payroll to Generate invoices
- Gift Certificate reconciliation reporting
- RMA A/R coordination
- Reception/Hospitality coordinator in office for Vendors/Applicants. Etc.
- Bonus calculations
Administrative Assistant Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation / PTO
Compensation: $42,000 - $50,000 DOE