We are the front runner in the Fine Dining Industry, offering fresh opportunities. If you are in need of a healthy work-life balance, passionate leader with infectious enthusiasm this may be the career change you need.
- COFFEE LOVERS AND BACKGROUND A PLUS!
- NO MORE LATE NIGHTS!
- LOCALLY SOURCED INGREDIENTS!
Restaurant Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage Daily and Monthly Sales Objectives
- Enthusiastic Leader that develops teams of top performers
- Drives Sales through infectious non-negotiable guest experience
- Plans and executes marketing strategies
Restaurant Operations Manager Qualifications:
- 3 years, full-service or fast-casual management experience
- Tenure of 2 yrs preferred in last or current role
- Knowledge and execution of all Financials, this includes daily execution of checklists
Restaurant Operations Manager Benefits:
- A healthy balance of work and life
- Attainable Bonus Structure
- Healthcare and PTO
- A strong culture that allows you for unlimited growth