Our Client's growing agency is seeking a full-time Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative to help them exceed customer service standards to current clients, while also assisting prospects as they call in. The position offered is 30 to 35 hours a week and provides for a great work/life balance. Our Customer Service Representative needs to exceed customer service standards to current clients while also assisting new clients as they call in.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
• Process customer policy change requests
• Interact with customers throughout the day and facilitate the administration of all office related activities.
• Communicate and meet client's needs by utilizing tools and services available to agency staff and management on an ongoing basis.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
• Must have NYS Personal Lines License and be willing to acquire a Commercial Lines License within a specified time frame.
• Possess an upbeat, positive, and enthusiastic attitude
• Must be task-oriented and willing to follow through and follow up
• Great Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• Paid Time Off
• 1 year opt-in for IRA
• Multiple incentive opportunities
• Compensation for ongoing training an development