We are a growing, independent wealth management group seeking a qualified financial advisor!
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
· Talking to clients to determine their expenses, income, insurance coverage, financial objectives, tax status, risk tolerance, or other information needed to develop a financial plan
· Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice
· Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives
· Reviewing client accounts and plans on a regular basis to understand if life or economic changes, situational concerns, or financial performance necessitate changes in their plan
· Analyzing financial data received from clients to develop strategies for meeting clients' financial goals
· Preparing or interpreting financial document summaries, investment performance reports, and income projections for clients
· Implementing financial plans or referring clients to professionals who can help them
· Managing and updating client portfolios
· Contacting clients regularly to discover changes in their financial status
· Building and maintaining your client base
Financial Advisor Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field
· 1-2 years of sales experience
· Must have current FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Registration (66 or 65 preferred)
· Knowledge of mutual funds, securities, and insurance industries
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
· Experience providing quality financial advice
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: