Outstanding opportunity with a growing organization that focuses on a people-first culture!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Can drive operational excellence and company profitability
- Great at developing people and helping them achieve their goals
- Systems-driven and can uphold company standards
- Being a great change agent and can adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Organized and is a good planner, communicator, and team player
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications
- Must have 2 years as a salaried restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant volume experience of $1 million in annual sales
- QSR/Fast Casual background with Drive-Thru experience
- Must be focused on People, Hospitality, and have Integrity
- Valid driver’s license
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Strong candidates can see upward mobility and career advancement
- A people-first mentality to help contribute to a great culture
- A strong balance of quality of life
- Achievable bonus programs up to 1500 per month
- Healthcare, 401k, and paid time off
- The schedule is largely daytime hours
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: