The General Manager must be a charismatic, sales-driven, strong leader who excels in a fast-paced environment. He/She must be able to think on their feet and delegate on the fly -- this a fun, exciting place to have a career. The General Manager must have a good understanding of what it takes to create a positive, cultured work environment. The General Manager will be able to work hand in hand, managing team members and hourly managers and overseeing operational excellence in the kitchen. Candidates must be infectiously enthusiastic and be brand ambassadors in their surrounding neighborhoods.
General Manager Job Requirements:
- Deliver a timely, accurate customer experience to every customer
- A consistent focus on the team and creating a fun environment to excel in
- Daily coaching of team members, providing feedback and support on every shift
- Drive Sales Growth through operational excellence and continual training of Team Members
- Quality of Operations and Food Excellence through adherence to company standards
General Manager Job Qualifications:
- Must possess the ability to lead a fast-paced restaurant environment
- The ability and culinary skills to be hands-on every shift
- 2+ years in Fast Casual -- Catering/Food Delivery background a plus
- Marketing acumen and ability to represent the Brand is required
- Preference of no more than 2 jobs in 4 years
- The ability to execute a P&L, Team Member Scheduling, and Ordering/Inventory
- A clear understanding of Human Resources and Staffing
General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Attainable, Tiered Bonus Program
- Health Benefits and PTO
- Company Meal Policy
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: