Pursuing a dynamic restaurant manager or kitchen manager candidate who is all about hospitality. Should be experienced in high volume concepts with casual dining background. Be a team player, high energy, and motivated to make a difference!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Confident working with P+L's and controlling financial measurables
- Engage and develop the team to company standards
- Perform routine table visits with customers to mitigate dissatisfaction
- Constantly recertify those around you to ensure proper procedures are followed
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Great communication is a must
- History of good job tenure is very important
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a salaried General Manager or Assistant General Manager
- Can perform at a high level at all times
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive salary compared to the industry standard
- Great benefit packages
- Great training program
- Great restaurant culture
- Incredible growth
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: