Mixed Use Destination Complex is seeking an Executive Vice President.
This position requires relocation to major Alabama market.
Executive Vice President Responsibilities:
- Drive our family-centered culture as we grow across multiple states
- Build and manage large teams that execute the vision and experience for our guests
- Strategic planning that meets objectives for growth including scalability and target deadlines
- Introduce concepts that fit with our culture and brand, and can be replicated
- Lead all aspects of marketing and brand identification as it relates to our target guests
- Drive profitability that meets objectives and fuels future growth
Executive Vice President Qualifications:
- Proven record of growing F & B, entertainment concepts across multiple markets. Entertainment component required.
- Leadership, training, team development experience with multiple sites of 100 team members or more
- Have current trend knowledge as it pertains to food and beverage products, guest preferences
- Have exposure to front and back of house operations and systems
- Be a skilled communicator at all levels
- Knowledgeable in real estate projects, contract negotiations, project management
Executive Vice President Benefits:
- Top flight health care package, and benefits
- Aggressive compensation and bonus structure
- The ability to influence, and scale a brand that will be a destination for hundreds of thousands of guests each year!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH AND BUILD A GREAT TEAM. MAKE YOUR MARK!