This hotel group, in the Charlotte North Carolina area, seeks an experienced Corporate Director of Hotel Sales & Marketing to lead the sales efforts of their select-service hotel portfolio. Are you looking for a new opportunity with a well-established company that offers opportunities for growth? If so, please submit your resume for consideration today!
Corporate Director of Hotel Sales & Marketing Responsibilities:
- Develop sales and marketing strategies for the company as a whole
- Design and implement key sales action plans through demand generation, lead generation, and/or digital marketing
- Ensure sales metrics are being achieved at the property level
- Build and maintain a professional rapport with local businesses, community, organizations, lead sources, clients, conventions and competitor hotels
- Ability to maintain company website and Social Media Campaign - Solid knowledge of web analytics
Corporate Director of Hotel Sales & Marketing Qualifications:
- 4+ years above property sales and marketing experience, with previous hotel experience required from Marriott and/or IHG brands.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, hotel/restaurant management or a related field, or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with MS Office applications and G-Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint Google Sheets, Google Docs)
- Experience in managing, analyzing and presenting large quantities of data to all levels of the organization
- A high degree of integrity; strong moral character
Corporate Director of Hotel Sales & Marketing Benefits:
- Ability to create/ build a division and company sales strategy
- Competitive salary
- Excellent culture
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: As a job seeker, there are no fees - we are here to support and assist you in finding that successful long-term match. We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand-tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website: