National restaurant company is looking for an Accounts Payable Manager. Working as a member of the finance team with responsibilities in the areas of inventory accounts payable and control and analysis for the company. Hospitality accounting experience is required.
- Processing of supplier invoices within a computerized accounting environment.
- Reconciliation of food and beverage supplier/creditor accounts on a monthly basis.
- Preparation and distribution of weekly COGS variance reporting to units
- Working with the VP Culinary and Unit Chefs to understand and solve inventory management problems
- Preparation and distribution of weekly unit discount reports to Corporate and Unit management teams.
- Assisting in the preparation of the month-end close process, which would include amongst other things
- The preparation and recording of accruals and prepayments
- The preparation and recording of general ledger journals.
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register and assisting in the fixed asset physical verification implementation process.
- Assisting in the month-end bank reconciliation process.
- Ensuring all corporate controls and procedures are adhered to with respect to the above processes.
- Credit card dispute resolution
- Ad hoc tasks which will include assisting in the overhauling of the inventory management process, fixed asset management
Accounts Payable Manager Benefits:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Great quality of life - Monday to Friday