- Expired: 20 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Here at Goodwin’s Volvo we strive to offer the best dealership experience that we can. For over 90 years, we have proudly served residents of Midcoast Maine and beyond, offering the best in new and preowned vehicles, professional service, and factory fitted parts and accessories to every customer who walks into our dealership.
We are currently seeking a Shuttle Driver to join us. The shuttle driver performs pick up and delivery for service customers, as requested. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
What We Offer:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 3% contribution from Company
- Up to 4 Weeks Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Short-Term Fully Paid Disability
- Employee Purchasing Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Job Duties include:
- Perform pick up and delivery for service customer vehicles
- Flexible schedule
- Must clean driving record
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current and valid drivers license.
Goodwin Motor Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Goodwin Motor Group
Get fresh Car Dealership Shuttle Driver jobs daily straight to your inbox!