- Posted: over a month ago
Goodwin Living is a 2021 Top Workplace in the D.C. region, according to The Washington Post! Join our work team that includes members who represent nearly 70 countries. You’ll make connections that last a lifetime!
What Makes Us Awesome!
At Goodwin Living, we feel deeply connected to our work. We create meaningful relationships and have opportunities to grow our skills. We come from all around the world yet share the following qualities (that we hope you share, too!):
- Compassion that is rooted in a love of people
- Ambition to make a difference in the lives of others
- Desire to be a part of a mission-driven team
About the Position
We are currently seeking a candidate who is available to work with flexible hours.
The Receptionist position is primarily responsible for providing a variety of receptionist activities in serving residents, visitors, and others that include managing and monitoring security systems within the community, as well as responding to security issues. The receptionist is expected to take an active and decisive role to ensure that sign in procedures are followed, camera views are properly monitored, lock outs and keyless lock system alarms are handled immediately, and that people attempting to enter the building at entry points equipped with cameras and buzzers are properly identified before entry is allowed. Additional duties include routing calls and use of computer programs for billing and scheduling, and collects resident payments; receive packages, and other deliveries.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum of two years experience in public relations, customer service, or related area required.
- Must have computer skills in word processing.
- Must be able to deal tactfully, effectively and with compassion with all people.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Must use discretion and independent judgment when performing job duties.
A sampling of our many benefits:
At Goodwin House, our employees have a great benefits package worth up to a 10,000 year!
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Financial assistance with U.S. Citizenship application
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Fitness Center
- Free Meals
About Goodwin Living
Goodwin Living has been uplifting the lives of older adults and those who care for them since 1967. Based in Northern Virginia, we are a mission-driven, not-for-profit organization, committed to exceptional service and personalized care. Our family of services includes two senior living life plan communities, an innovative continuing care at home program, health care services such as hospice, home health and rehabilitation therapy, and the Goodwin Living Foundation.
Goodwin Living provides a supporting and enriching work environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as an AARP Employer Pledge Signer.
AddressFalls Church, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Goodwin House