Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Full-Time)- $2,500 Sign-On Bonus!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Goodwin Living is a mission-driven, not-for-profit senior living and healthcare organization committed to exceptional service and personalized care. We are a 2022 Top Workplace in the D.C. region, according to The Washington Post! Join our work team that includes members who represent nearly 70 countries. You’ll make connections that last a lifetime!
What Makes Us Awesome!
At Goodwin Living, we feel deeply connected to our work. We create meaningful relationships and have opportunities to grow our skills. We come from all around the world yet share the following qualities (that we hope you share, too!):
- Compassion that is rooted in a love of people
- Ambition to make a difference in the lives of others
- Desire to be a part of a mission-driven team
ABOUT OUR REHABILITATION TEAM | GOODWIN REHABILITATION
Help us grow our team of seasoned rehabilitation professionals! Goodwin Rehabilitation, a service line of Goodwin Living that provides in-house therapy services. Come join our team and experience our amazing benefits!
About the Position:
Goodwin Rehabilitation is currently seeking a full-time Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA). In this position, you will work with our dynamic and passionate team. The PTA is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team that strives to ensure older adults can lives their best lives! Under the Plan of Care established by the evaluating Physical Therapist, renders Physical Therapy treatments to improve resident’s functional abilities, safety level, reduce pain, and improve quality of life.
- Provides Physical Therapy treatments to overcome specific losses of function due to disease and injury, under a Physical Therapist’s Plan of Care, and as dictated by the Commonwealth of Virginia Physical Therapy Practice Act.
- Effectively communicates with the Physical Therapist to clarify the Plan of Care, relay resident’s progress with treatment, report any adverse effects of treatment, report medical decline or inability to follow through with recommended treatments, and offers suggestions to alter and progress the Plan of Care based on knowledge and experience with that particular resident.
- Documents treatments/services according to the Rehab Department’s protocols and Medicare guidelines.
- Coordinates resident’s treatment with nursing staff, occupational and speech therapists.
- Graduate of a Physical Therapist Assistant program (accredited)
- Up-to-date Physical Therapist Assistant license
- CPR certified (adult only)
We are proud to offer the following to Full-Time Staff and exceptional benefits for Part-Time Staff who meet eligibility requirements (*):
- Health/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- *Financial assistance with U.S. Citizenship application and DACA
- *Tuition Assistance
- *Paid Time Off
- *401(k) Plan
- *Fitness Center
- *Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- And More
Goodwin Living provides a supporting and enriching work environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as an AARP Employer Pledge Signer.
HealthcareView all jobs at Goodwin House
Get fresh Senior Physical Therapist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.