Preference for interested candidates to apply on line@ www.dcgoodwill.org
NOW HIRING FOR FULL-TIME AND PART TIME POSITIONS
OUR COMPANY. YOUR CAREER. TOGETHER WE TRANSFORM LIVES.
NO INVENTORY AND NO OVERNIGHTS! BENEFITS PACKAGE OFFERED.
Work for Goodwill of Greater Washington
Make a difference while working for a nonprofit ranked among the top 10 in employee satisfaction. So if you’re looking for a place to grow and to contribute to the strength and vitality of your community, then join us here at Goodwill of Greater Washington!
HIRING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- KEYHOLDERS / SUPERVISORS (FT)- Lead a team of retail or production associates, ensuring that sales and production goals are met.
- DONATION ATTENDANTS - Receiving and tracking product and contributions from donors at the store
- SALES ASSOCIATES / CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS - Be the face of our company! Ensure an exceptional customer experience, sales floor atmosphere and check-out process.
- MERCHANDISE PROCESSORS / STOCKROOM CLERKS / MATERIAL HANDLERS
Sort, process, research, and quality check goods preparing them for sale or transport.
- HEALTH COVERAGE: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- RETIREMENT PLAN: with a company match
- VACATION: Paid Time Off.
- EDUCATION: Tuition Reimbursement Plan.
- DISCOUNTS: Generous Employee Shopping Discount
- NO INVENTORY: There is no inventory to manage.
- NO OVERNIGHTS: We want you to sleep at your home.
- WORK GREEN: Goodwill is a green organization.
- CREDIT UNION Membership
**COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TO RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR AN INTERVIEW**
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer minority/female/disability/vet. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Please note this position is subject to close within five days of the original posting date.