AbilityOne Floor Technician BEP FT
Provides preventive cleaning services for Federal Agency in accordance with departmental policies and procedures. This position is responsible and will be held accountable for behaving in accordance with divisional and organizational RISE values and expectations.
- Boss Relationships
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains cleanliness in assigned areas of the facility.
- Sweep, mop, scrub, buff, wax, strip and/or burnish assigned floors.
- Performs cleaning duties such as dusting lights, furniture, and other horizontal surfaces, dry mopping hard floor surfaces, vacuuming carpets, emptying and cleaning trash containers and ashtrays, spot cleaning walls and windows.
- Mixes basic cleaning solutions.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans and maintains assigned equipment.
- Assesses floors for required service needed.
- Notifies supervisor of equipment and facilities needing repair or replacement.
- Skilled in the knowledge of cleaning methods and equipment use (scrubber, extractor, walk behind, pad types and usage).
- Minimum six months previous floor care experience (buffing, waxing, stripping various types of floors).
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to decipher/comprehend signs indicating danger.
- Ability to obtain security clearance to work at assigned work site.
- Covid-19 vaccinated as required by federal contract
- One year or more of previous floor care and custodial experience.
- Cleaning management or floor care certification
Goodwill of Greater Washington
14th and C StreetWashington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.