In addition to employment that is fulfilling, meaningful and supportive, Goodwill employees also receive:
- Medical, Vision, Dental & Flex Spending offered
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer match
- Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Paid Holidays
- 30% Employee discount at Goodwill stores in ME, NH & VT
- Valuable job training with growth potential
- Discount on personal cell phone plans
- Local community discounts
Looking for someone to join our team with forklift experience!
Pay Starting at $12.75 per hour!
Performs all daily tasks in the warehouse, as assigned, to ensure prompt, quality production, and accurate inventory.
- Operation of fork-lift/high lift equipment that falls in line with a highest level of quality customer service.
- This position will also be assigned additional responsibilities, in rotation, supporting the management team.
Represents the Agency in all interactions with other members of the Goodwill community and with the general public, supporting the agency Vision of creating sustainable communities that thrive through the fullest participation of their diverse residents.
Furthers the organizational commitment to triple bottom line results: integrating social, economic and environmental goals into thinking, planning and actions.
- Communicates with manager and entire support team in order to understand daily tasks and expectations.
- Reports and analyzes inventory discrepancies
- Suggests process improvements to correct
- Assist support team with effective and thorough training of new Warehouse Sales Associates
- Complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations as well as Agency policies
- Requires Agency and OSHA certification for material handling equipment required to perform job tasks
Performs all tasks as stated in the Warehouse Associate III Job Description's as well as, but not limited to;
- Operation of ride-on equipment
- Operates equipment requiring agency certification.
- Assists with shipping and receiving of product while maintaining inventory paperwork for reconciliation
- Unloads trucks and racks safely
- Act as the Safety Team Leader and/or Active participation in committee assignments
- Basic math and literacy skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team
- Criminal background check and driving check that meets agency standards
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills
- Certified in use of baler, forklift, tilter, lock out/tag out, stacker, fork lift/high lift as applicable
- First aid/CPR certified
- Completed GINNE safety certification training
- The ability to: sit, stand, bend, reach, and lift.
- Ability to push/pull up to fifty (50) pounds.