The eCommerce Material Handleris responsible for the movement of inventory within the eCommerce facility, with the main focus being incoming and outgoing material flow at the dock area.This role demonstrates behaviors consistent with our Mission, Vision and Values, on behalf of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
Hours of Operation
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday and Saturday 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Working shifts available include: 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m. or 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
**May include occasional overtime work on Saturdays 7 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Loading/unloading trucks as needed
- Breaking down skids and totes and placing into FIFO lanes and/or delivering to other locations such as the Cage
- Maintaining clean and orderly dock area
- Following all safety procedures
- Using heavy equipment including pallet jack, electric pallet jack and double stacker
- Completing daily checklists (e.g. pre-shift and post-shift checklists, checklists for each outgoing load, etc.) and on time
- Assisting retail team when needs arise (e.g. loading eBooks/eMedia totes onto conveyor for scanners)
- Assisting in Pack-Ship area when needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, stand, stretch, grip and carry for long periods of time
- Ability to read and write
- Strong communication skills
- Material Handler/Dock experience preferred
- Willing to cross-train in other areas
- Team player, solid work ethic and adherence to procedures and protocols
- Good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and quality of work, including safety awareness
Full-time employees may participate in a comprehensive benefits program that includes:
- Continuing education and leadership development
- Comprehensive health plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Life, dental and vision insurance
- Short- and long-term disability plans
- Nationally recognized preventive health and wellness program
- Section 125 pretax health spending account, dependent care spending account and premiums
Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana is an EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled
TypeBoth Full-time and Part-time opportunities are available
Compensation$12.00 per hour