Responsible for loading all garments from pricing rails to shipping racks, making textile deliveries to the Plant store, placing orders in designated holding location and ensuring all racks have identifying labels attached routing them to their proper destination.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Arranges shipping department to accommodate the number of store shipments for the day.
- Loads all garments from the pricing line onto a shipping rack.
- Deliver textile orders to and brings returns back from the Plant store.
- Wraps racks with a sheet, places the identifying label on the outside of sheet and places orders in holding area.
- Responsible for general housekeeping in work area.
- Reviews and is familiar with Company safety policies, programs and procedures. Adheres to all safety rules, regulations and safety codes, and attends safety training sessions and safety meetings.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Other duties as assigned.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Steel-toed boots required
- On-the-job training is over a period up to and including three (3) months.
- Balancing, stooping, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling, acuity-far, acuity-near and field of vision.
- Medium Work: Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- More information will be provided during the interview process
Goodwill Industries of Tulsa, Inc. provides work opportunities, job training and support services for people with disabilities or other employment barriers. We envision a community where all people have the training and opportunities they need to be successful in the workplace, regardless of the barriers to employment they must overcome.